Learn at your convenience, at your pace
Our eLearning modules provide short interactive lessons on collaboration tools, based on real life user experience of the devices and applications. Capturing the working knowledge of our trainers, they provide a powerful way to accommodate customers with self-service, on demand, end user training.
Content can be fully branded either as a vanilla product for our Partners, or customised for a customer’s specific requirements.
The content is available in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish. Other languages can be developed as required.
Customised and branded content for a specific project
Customised and branded modules, designed around specific end customer requirements.
- Content is customised to your organisation’s specific requirements to reflect the live environment.
- Corporate branding guidelines are incorporated.
- Multiple phone models, functionalities and software applications can be included.
- The completed packages can be hosted on your intranet, hosted on your LMS, or hosted externally by Taleka.
Branded partner portal – vanilla content
Pay as you go partner portal, hosted by Taleka and branded for your company, aligning to your corporate image.
- All content is vanilla and covers all topics on each handset/application.
- Simplified costs and allows the single product to be used for all customers.
- End users have access to explore all features in their own time.
- Management reports to allow you to share information with your customers.
User journey videos
Short videos which bring business use cases “to life” and demonstrate the relevance of adopting the technology for each specific customer, using customer personas.
- Marketing of real life uses of collaboration tools.
- Tailored message for each customer.
- Up to 3 minutes duration to grab attention.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Focus on “Why” tools will improve experience and performance.
- Engage users who can then see how an element of technology can impact their working life.