Terms and Conditions – Training & Consultancy Services
These terms and conditions form the basis of any agreement to provide training & consultancy services made between Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, PO BOX 4163, North Curl Curl, 2099 NSW and the Customer specified in the attached Outline of Training Provision or Purchase Order (the Schedule).
The agreement is based on both these Terms and Conditions and the Schedule. Any conversations or examples do not form part of this agreement unless specifically referenced.
Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time: the Customer will be informed of any changes.
The headings within this document are solely provided to assist in navigation and to provide a point of reference. These do not form part of the agreement. Any changes to these standard terms and conditions must be specified in writing and agreed by both parties.
- Initial bookings can be made in writing (by post or email) or by telephone but must be confirmed in writing.
- The location of the training will be agreed at the time of booking. Any change to the intended location must be agreed by both the Customer and Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd and may incur an additional charge.
- The training will be scheduled for a date convenient to both the Customer and Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd.
2. Suitability of Course Content
- Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd will provide an outline of the proposed course content to the Customer at the time of booking. The Customer is responsible for notifying Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd of any changes required to the proposed content, which may incur additional cost.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring all delegates have the prior level of knowledge or experience specified by Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Training requirements will be confirmed and the charge agreed at the time the training is booked.
- Training resources and expenses will be agreed when the training is confirmed. Late cancellations or late changes may incur additional cost.
4. Cancellation and Re-Scheduling
- Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd must be informed of your wish to cancel a training session as soon as is practically possible.
- Requests to re-schedule training will be dealt with sympathetically but Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd reserves the right to apply the cancellation fees specified below if these cannot be accommodated.
- Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees, which are based on a percentage of the agreed training fee:
- 1 working day or less prior to the agreed training date – 100% of the fee
- 2 working days prior to the agreed training date – 75% of the fee
- 3 working days prior to the agreed training date – 25% of the fee
- Where more than 4 working days’ notice is given prior to the agreed training date then unavoidable travel costs already confirmed would be rechargeable
- Cancellation and re-schedule requests must be made in writing and sent by post or email to Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd. The above charge periods are based on the date that the cancellation notice is received.
- Full payment must be made within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd understands and will exercise its statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if payment is not received according to agreed credit terms.
All information supplied by either party to the other will be treated in strictest confidence.
- Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd retains the copyright on all materials supplied or developed unless otherwise agreed. Materials must not be copied without written permission.
- Training materials relating to the Customer’s business (for example, proprietary products or systems) will be held in strict confidence and will only be used when providing training to the Customer or on the Customer’s authority.
8. Circumstances beyond Control
Neither the Customer nor Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd shall be held responsible for circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Fire, theft and vandalism
- The effects of industrial action and serious accidents or incidents
- Power failures
- Serious illness or accidents involving key personnel
- Computer viruses and similar malicious software
This does not absolve either Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd or the Customer from the responsibility of taking reasonable steps to minimise disruption should an incident such as those listed above occur.
Taleka Asia Pacific Pty Ltd